By Lonely Planet, Mark Baker
Lonely Planet: The world's prime commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague is your passport to the main suitable, up to date recommendation on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. absorb Prague's Gothic structure, hang around an ornate cafe or discover the grand Prague fort; all together with your depended on shuttle spouse. Get to the guts of the simplest of Prague and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, fending off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web pages, transit assistance, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Free, handy pull-out Prague map (included in print version), plus over sixteen color neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with useful icons, and organised by means of neighbourhood that will help you choose the simplest spots to spend some time
- Covers Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Nove Mesto, Petrin Hill, outdated city sq., Wenceslas sq., Vinohrady, Zizkov and extra
The ideal Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Prague is a colourful, easy-to-use and convenient advisor that actually matches on your pocket, offers on-the-go suggestions for these looking in basic terms the can't-miss stories to maximize a brief journey event.
- Looking for a entire consultant that recommends either well known and offbeat reviews, and broadly covers all of Prague's neighbourhoods? try out Lonely Planet's Prague & the Czech Republic guide.
- Looking for extra huge insurance? try out Lonely Planet's jap Europe guide for a finished examine all of the sector has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet and Mark Baker.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a committed visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious travelers to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.